We so appreciate our donors and are thankful for everything that is donated! We couldn’t be here to help our clients if we did not have your support.
When donating items, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind: Make sure that they are clean and in good condition. All broken or recalled items will be discarded. Car seats must be no older than four years old, and never have been in an accident. Cribs must include all parts and hardware, and must be assembled. We accept baby clothing from size newborn to 24 months. They must be stain-free and with no rips or tears. We will accept any size of gently-used maternity clothing. All other donations may be taken to The Hope Chest, 656 N. Dixie Drive, St George, UT 84770
- Baby clothes (up to 24 mo.)
- Diapers and wipes
- Maternity clothes (all sizes)
- Toiletries (baby & adult)
- Bassinets, swings, bouncers, etc.
- Small baby toys, rattles, teethers, etc.
- Handmade blankets, quilts, afghans, hats, bibs, swaddlers,
car seat & nursing covers, etc.
- Breast feeding supplies (with
exception of used pumps.
- Bottle feeding supplies &
- Postage stamps
- Cases of water or small juices for clients
- Gift cards (Target/Wal-Mart/Dollar Store/Staples, etc.) for Center & client needs
- Toilet paper, paper towels
- Full size candy bars for Abstinence Education Program