At Hope Pregnancy Care Center we care about your privacy and believe in transparency. We are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices. We only collect personal information necessary for the purposes of the ministry and we handle it carefully and sensibly.
Below you will find information about the following:
- Collection of Information
- How we utilize information
- Purpose of data processing
- How we share your personal information and who we share it with
- Security measures
- Retention periods
- Your Rights
Further Questions and Contact
1. Collection of Information
When you access and browse the Site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website) we will collect the following from you:
Information you provide:
- Contact information– we receive and store any information you enter on our Site. Our Site uses forms to collect your personal information including your name, address, telephone number, email address, request information, make donations, and subscribe to our newsletter.
- Payments and billing information– when signing up for any of our Services, products, or programs, we request additional personal and payment information such as your name, credit card information via PayPal or relevant service, and billing address.
- Surveys and contests– we may, from time to time, offer surveys and opinion polls and ask you to provide information about your experience and feedback for our services and or events. Occasionally we may organize you to contests, or prize draws, (collectively “Contests”) on our Site or through our Social Media channels and may offer a prize as a sign of appreciation to the people who have participated, qualified and/or completed our Contest. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, email, address, phone number, etc. Participation is entirely voluntary and it’s up to you whether you choose to disclose any information or not.
Information we receive from your use of our services or third-parties
Website Analytics tools – We use analytics services by third parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website. Analytic tracking can be
Information Logs – when you visit the Site, view content provided by us, subscribe to our newsletter, ask us a question, send us an email or participate in a contest or survey on our website, we may collect and store certain information in log files. This includes personal information such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
2. How we utilize information
Information you provide:
We collect, store and use the information you provide for the following reasons:
- Contact information– to contact you regarding the progress of your orders, status of the services, and functionality changes to our Site.
- Payment and billing information– we need it together with your contact details, to process your orders, donations and to fulfill our legal obligations for tax calculations.
- Surveys and Contests – Аny answers to surveys and opinion polls are stored separately from your details and we either anonymize or pseudonymize the data collected, which can be used for ascertaining the usage of certain aspects of our Site, services and events. If you enter a Contest, we use the data you provide for the successful administration of the Contest, to contact you or work with third parties to contact you in case you’ve won anything and fulfill prizes in accordance to the announcement and terms of the participation for the respective Contest.
3. Information we receive from your use of our services or third-parties
We collect, store and use the information that we receive from your use of our services or third-parties for the following reasons:
- Analytics tools– to improve services on our Site.
- Contact Forms – to add or renew subscriptions to our newsletter and emails, entry into contests, registrations forms for events, and to contribute to blog or life stories.
- Purposes of data processing
When you access or use our Services, we need to collect, use, and otherwise process your information, as set out in this Policy. We are committed to your privacy and follow a few fundamental principles when we process personal data:
- We strive to collect only the minimum personal data that we need to provide services and information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we use your information to comply with legal or other lawful purposes and respect your privacy.
- We make sure we only use your information for the purposes you have given us permission for.
We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information, as set out in this Policy:
Legal obligations– our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims. For example, if we are requested to disclose your personal information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement authorities; or to use your personal information for tax calculations.
Our legitimate interests– necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to:
- run, grow, develop and deliver our services;
- better understand how people interact with our website;
- determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and
- enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our clients and donors. Consent– we rely on your consent for us to use your personal information to send you marketing information (such as our newsletters and event promotions) by email, SMS, or telephone. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using our Unsubscribe option in relation to email subscriptions or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed from contact lists.
4. How we share your personal information and who we share it with
All personal information collected by Hope PCC is treated as confidential. We disclose entire or part of your data in the limited circumstances described below and with appropriate safeguards for your privacy:
If we are required by law– we will disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legitimate governmental request.
Third Party Vendors– we will share information with third party vendors based within the United States and other countries to provide various services on our behalf. These vendors may store and share personal data in order to provide their services. Each of these vendors are currently compliant with the GDPR rules, however we do not take responsibility for their individual privacy practices. This group includes vendors that serve as payment providers that process your credit card information or information about alternative payment methods, accounting companies as well as vendors that help us prevent fraud. This group also includes third party providers that perform analytic services on our website. Below is a list of often used third party vendors and links to their privacy policies:
-Mailchimp (newsletters & email) https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
-WooCommerce (purchases on website) https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/
-Google Analytics (Analyzes Visits) https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
-Ninja Forms (Contact Info Form) https://ninjaforms.com/privacy-policy/
-Paypal (Payments) https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
-Square (Payments) https://squareup.com/legal/privacy
-Stripe (Txt2give Payments) https://stripe.com/us/privacy
-Siteground (Hosting Co.) https://www.siteground.com/privacy.htm
To Protect Rights and Property– We will share account and personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when we believe in good-faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, comply with regulation, legal process or enforceable request; To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take all reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
5. Security measures
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you enter on our Site to protect its security during transmission to and from our Site. All credit card information and donations are processed through third party sites (PayPal, Square, txt2give). Credit Card information is only entered in on third party sites with SSL software.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures require us in some cases to request proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
Please note that no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, as such we cannot fully guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
6. Retention Periods
Information collected on our website will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. In regard to retention of personal information related to contests and financial items a hard copy of your contact, payment and billing personal data associated with your donation is stored for a period of 7 years from the time of donation.
7. Your Rights
By contacting email@example.com, you can correct and update the personal information you have previously given to us. If you need further assistance, you can contact us to request any of the following:
- provide you with further details about how we process your personal data;
- provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you;
- withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data;
- request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you;
- restrict the way that we process your personal data; we will consider all those requests. However, certain personal information may be exempt from those requests in certain circumstances, which include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate financial/tax interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If such an exception applies, we will notify you when responding to your request. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding.
9. Further questions and contact