There are several ways in which to help Hope Pregnancy Care Center:
- Donate new or gently used items to Hope Chest Thrift Store where all net proceeds go to Hope Pregnancy Care Center. For more information, contact (435) 674-5325
- Volunteer! To find out if we are currently in need of volunteers, please call our business line at (435) 656-5331
- Pray. Join us and become a prayer partner for Hope. Call (435) 656-5331 for info
- In-kind client and office HPCC donations. (Click Here for current center needs)
- Financial assistance is always needed and appreciated
- Text giving (Click Here for more information on text giving)
- EFT (ACH) recurring monthly giving (Contact HPCC)
- Online giving using PayPal
- Baby bottle donations. (Bottles are available at most local churches or at HPCC. Fill a baby bottle with change, bills, checks and drop it off at the HPCC
- You may also drop off or mail in your donation to HPCC at 391 E. 500 S. ~ St. George, UT 84770
Hope Pregnancy Center takes donor privacy very seriously. We will not sell, trade, or share a donor’s personal information whether received online or in any other manner, to any other entity without prior written approval from the donor.
There is a new way to give a one-time or recurring gift to HPCC as we now have text giving available!
Important Note: Please make sure that your phone plan does not block SMS messages or short code phone numbers in order to register seamlessly and receive confirmation texts.
Register and How to Give?
Just text Text ‘HPCC’ to 444999. You will receive a return text with the different giving options. Type the number of the giving option you’d like to select and hit send. The next message will ask how much you would like to give, type in a dollar amount. Dollar signs are not necessary and for whole numbers you do not need to add a decimal. Next you’ll be asked to click on a link redirecting you to the giving site where you will enter in your credit/debit card and personal information.
When text giving is complete, you will receive a receipt for the gift via text message..
Which kind of debit or credit card can I use?
Visa, MasterCard, AMX, and Discover are accepted.
Is the amount added to the phone bill?
No, the amount is not added to your phone bill, but is deducted from your debit or credit card.
How secure is this?
Our texting plan uses the Stripe merchant that is PCI Security Certified, and there is no data whatsoever stored on your phone. PCI is the industry security standard for credit and debit card statements, and includes a rigorous periodic security testing and audit of the entire system. For more information, see the following link: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/index.php
What is the maximum amount I can give?
You can give any amount you want. You can also setup reoccurring pledges as well.
Will I be charged per text message?
The cost of sending and receiving the text message is determined by your cell phone provider. It normally is the same as sending a text message to your friend.
What are the requirements?
The system works with any mobile phone with SMS or texting ability. You do need to have a phone plan that allows texting. Also, Premium SMS or shortcode numbers must not be blocked on your plan.
There is no software and no app that needs to be installed on your phone. No need to download software to the user’s mobile phone. All you need is a normal mobile phone, and SMS. Make sure your premium SMS or shortcode phone number is not blocked on your plan.
Is the donation tax deductible?
Yes, Hope Pregnancy Care Center is a 501c3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
What kind of receipt will I receive?
You will receive a receipt via text message. At the end of the year, your donations will be included on the tax receipt letter and mailed to you.
Can I change the credit card I am using to a different credit card or just Opt-out?
If your credit card information has changed, we’ve made it even easier to update it in your text giving system.
To opt-out of the text giving plan and have your information removed completely or to stop reoccurring donations, simply text the word ‘Stop’ to your secured shortcode. If you decide to opt-out and want to donate again, you will have to opt back in by Texting ‘HPCC’ to 444999 to receive a new personal giving shortcode.
Please Contact us with any questions you have regarding our text giving plan.